We are all captivated by fantastic aerial shots. There’s something special and magnificent in getting a bird’s eye view of a building, landmark or city. Watching this video with this type of clips give us a fresh perspective of any structure, place or groups of people.
Thanks to the invention of camera drones, videographers can take aerial shots with ease and precision. By using these unmanned aerial vehicles, video production companies can capture stunning views from hundreds of metres above. Now, they no longer need to hire helicopters and aeroplanes for elevated shots. This handy, versatile and reliable equipment is enough to produce high-resolution videos at very cheap prices.
Industries That Benefit from Camera Drones
With drones, most video production companies are currently offering aerial videography as part of their package. Airborne shots are now common in many corporate videos, especially in the following industries:
- Real Estate – Marketers in this sector are eager to wow their prospects with a panoramic view of a certain property, especially if it is shot with a breathtaking landscape as a backdrop. Apart from this, videographers can also give viewers a walkthrough of the property. So instead of capturing the usual (and boring) static footages of stationary homes, lawns and surrounding neighbourhoods, they can now include movement in their shots from above.
- Construction and Property Development – With aerial videography, buyers can view a moving image of the community where their target property is being built. Marketers in this industry can also use this video production method to provide a grandiose view of an area under development. A construction area will often look bigger and more interesting if it is being captured from above.
- Events – Drones can capture multiple angles in any event at lightning speed. Through this, advertisers can highlight the number of audience and attendees of the event. These devices can also capture the joy, excitement and thrill of the spectators. With these event videos, sponsors and organisers will have an idea of how the concert, sporting events or music festivals is received.
- Tourism and Travel – Owners of resorts and theme parks can highlight the beauty of the beaches, mountains and other natural wonders of their place with the use of drones. Through aerial videography, they can produce breathtaking footages of attractions, activities and accommodations in the area. With these fascinating videos, potential visitors will have a glimpse of what the resort has to offer, how it is being set up and how it is operated.
- Advertising and Branding – With aerial videography, advertisers now have a new item in their bag of persuasion techniques, especially when they want to give a fresh perspective about a certain brand. By shooting from an aerial vantage point, they can provide a different experience to their clients.
If your business don’t belong to any of these industries, you can still benefit from aerial videography. All you need to do is to have a creative mind in producing your next marketing video. You may also need to consult or hire a video production company to maximise your investment.