Paramount Video is the trusted name in Corporate, Business, Government and Community Training Videos in Brisbane
Online video training and educational videos, live streaming of educational events… the future is now. Incorporate video into your employee training, and deliver it online. Our super-experienced team is ready and able to assist you with all your training and educational video content needs.
Since 1989, our video production company has produced every type of eLearning video for a number of Australia’s leading brands. From Safety & Health, to induction and orientation to educational and training videos to corporate training videos – trust us when we say we understand your industry. Regardless of whether you need an educational series or workplace promotional videos or just one video project, we can help train your company more effectively based on over 20 years experience.
From concept to screen, from dramatic scenarios with actors to filming professional experts in the field – we will create a corporate video project that helps you train more effectively and saves you heaps of money. Best of all, our team will guide you through the entire production process, step-by-step, explaining any complex concepts and helping with written content to create effective training videos.
Discover how easy and fun it is to produce eLearning, Training and Educational videos with Producers Trev, Claire and team. Start a conversation now. Incorporate Paramount Video’s unique video, photo, text and media production into your next training program or educational project.
Browse through our portfolio of stunning work for educational and training clients produced over 20 years. Across corporate, educational and government videos, witness our ability to communicate powerfully to your target audience. We know how to create a message for you that will impact memorably on the brains of your students – training that lasts forever. We have created compelling videos for many great names in industry and commerce. We will do it for you.
Trust our vast experience as a training video production company to give you outstanding outcomes and incredible value for money. Based on our own training at great universities, and at SABC TV, our video skills are adaptable to any scenario for educational and training purposes across multiple industries, as you will see below!
Are you looking for a professional Video/Animation company that 100% guarantees success and excellent outcomes for you and your training? “Beyond expectations” is how a recent client, Oroca, described the work of Producers Trev and Claire. For the past 20 years, Paramount Video has achieved outstanding training outcomes for both global and national entities, creating high quality videos for Learning Management Systems.
We have now teamed up with leading educators and trainers to give you great value for money: Learning and Development specialist Michelle Ockers and training consultant Craig Pettett, among other leading lights.
From Health and Safety videos and Inductions to heart surgery and manufacturing processes to online courses for educational institutions: Paramount Education creates memorable visual content that teaches more effectively than any other method of learning. Your students will retain and recall the powerful images created collaboratively, together with you, our valued creative partner.
We work closely with many organisations throughout South East Queensland to create super effective training and education videos, including: Qld Health, The University of Queensland, Oroca, Air Liquide, Downer, Vale Mining, RGM Maintenance, UV Power, Performance Advisory Service, Johnson and Johnson, Perios, Smith & Nephew, Provender Australia and Powerclear.
For most of these clients, we meticulously filmed the training, sometimes using 2D animation to explain complex processes. We used on-screen text to reinforce learning, and repeated action in slow motion to highlight aspects of the learning. We used professional, relatable, Aussie trainers to teach blue-collar workers.
A unique factor with our training video content is our use of drama, or our coaching of your existing staff. We can transform your education into dramatic scenes that remain in the minds of your trainees forever. We used this most effectively in our important video: how to communicate with people who have Dementia, for the University of Queensland. Here we cast actors to play the roles of carers and patients – this film worked well to educate carers.
We filmed dramatic scenarios again when we made a series on Music Therapy. We used dramatic scenarios again withith the Queensland Transcultural Mental Health Centre Metro South Health on a series about suicidal ideation.
The Benefits of using professional training videos:
- It removes physical barriers to access.
- It’s easy to translate and localise.
- It works with assistive technologies.
- It can be viewed many times.
- You can demonstrate complex ideas in a way that increases student engagement.
- 65% of the population are visual learners.
- People simply prefer video – they find it engaging, easy to consume, and more entertaining than other formats. It enhances social interaction and is more likely to be shared and talked about.
- Powerclear is one of the largest Arboricultural Contractors in Queensland
- They needed an Induction series.
- We advised them on educational and training methods
- The client received the following very successful videos:
- Introduction to the Company, Chipper Induction, Safe Work Site Establishment, Stump Grinder Induction, Trailer Pre-Start & Cardinal Company Rules.
- The videos are very effective as training tools.
- This video is a simple “how to use the micro markets”.
- It can be seen on mobiles while trying to buy food.
- We cast the actors and wrote the script.
- You can see the Promotional video for the micro-markets on the marketing page
- Lumascape is a leading global LED lighting manufacturer; transforming buildings, bridges and monuments across the globe.
- Filmed in our studio using a green screen.
- We produced 3 videos for Lumascape, showcasing their new product range.
- As the shots of the products and the effects of the lights in action were crucial, we spent time doing test shots before the shoot.
- Use this time of pandemic to pivot your business.
- Get a recurring income worldwide 24/7 by producing video content for online training
- We filmed 8 x 1 hr sessions 4 days for Marcel Desbiens
- We used 3 cameras to record 3 angles simultaneously
- We also produced this promo to promote the online series
- A 4 min selection of various projects
- “How To” training content for Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Induction videos for Pinata farms and Vale Mining
- Compliance videos using dramatic scenarios
- Recordings of conferences, seminars and workshops – using 2 cameras and editing in the ppt slides
- eLearning content filmed on a green screen
- Downer Group is an integrated services company that designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities for customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- The 3 videos were produced for a new Induction programme
- We made 3 stories: The Day In The Life of a Meter Reader, a Plumber and a Dis-Connector
- We also produced welcome videos of the CEO and Safety Manager
- We developed the engaging scripts from the clients technical notes
- Filmed in one hour on location on the Sunshine Coast
- A staff member presented video, adding engagement, authenticity
- Text on screen was added to enhance recall and learning
- This video will be supplied on a USB to all new pineapple pickers so they can keep reviewing the content
- Together with the client we developed videos for the Performance Advisory Group eLearning platform
- The videos were filmed in our green screen studio
- The role play videos were filmed with 3 cameras. No need to repeat actions
- We produced about 40 videos for 5 different modules. All shot in 3.5 days !!!
- We applied compression to the videos so file sizes were good for the Learning Management System. Quality wasn’t compromised
- Radfords, a NZ based software company commissioned a video to promote their FRESHPACK MULTI SOLUTION
- The brief was to show the software using SEEKA as the case study
- Shot in Victoria, 8 hrs, various locations
- We adhered closely to the brand guidelines
- This 24 minute Occupational Health and Hygiene video was made for Vale. It helped stop black lung disease
- The video educated the workforce on health hazards in the workplace and how to remain healthy
- We filmed on two mines in Queensland. Going underground was scary and amazing fun!
- Titles and other components were animated according to the brand guidelines
- This video is an 18 minute edited version from the original. Enjoy
- Made for Valer, the Training arm of Vale
- The video encourages recruitment, showing a career path
- We designed the 2D Animation
- Made for MTK Training
- This video trains Real Estate Agents and Property Managers on how to identify properties that may have been used as a clandestine Meth lab
- Paramount made a 59 sec version for Instagram