Do you want your virtual event recorded, live-streamed, photographed and marketed by Brisbane’s most experienced, most diverse TV & Video production company – a professional, BBC TV-trained team with 40 years experience? We film with multiple cameras, static and remote. We can build a set or just light an existing space. We provide wireless and hand held mics for presentations. We use a TriCaster mixing system with zoom and skype inputs for remote presenters and can insert the powerpoint slides as a picture and picture effect. We can also host your livestream on secure dedicated page with your branding or we can stream to facebook!
When global and Australian companies need livestreaming they turn to Producers Trev and Claire. When the United Nations WHO, met in Brisbane, Paramount Video did a livestreaming feed every evening for one hour. Five days of livestreaming! Interviews with Health ministers of Australia, Japan, China and more – livestreamed to the world. When giant USA (Skillsoft) and European companies need livestreaming certainty in Brisbane, they turn to Paramount Video Productions.
We also produce video content before the event to be played into the live stream or we can produce an exciting highlight reel of the event.
Since 2000 we have recorded and marketed about 100 events. From BIG (AFL, United Nations) to smaller businesses (SmartKits Australia) we do it all for you. Our proven track record is your guarantee of BBC TV excellence delivered with a friendly smile.
You get technically excellent recording, great live streaming, exciting marketing. We exceed your expectations. Talk to Producer Claire now.
- We did livestreaming globally from Brisbane for Skillsoft, a major USA company.
- The United Nations, livestreaming to Facebook happened each day for one week.
- For The Associated Schools (TAS) we did live-streaming from sports fields.
- For the Leadership HQ awards livestream, we played in videos and remote mobile phones to two large screens. We mixed 2 cameras, live.
- Paramount, together with our live streaming guru ran the Rajant Partner Summit.
- This was a 2 day global event with most presentations, presented over zoom.
- The Tricaster was the prefect tool to handle all the inputs (zoom/two cameras/videos).
- One day was spent rehearsing with the remote presenters and testing the complicated set-up.
- Paramount Video followed the client’s brief from America and had the set made locally
- We filmed the Australian presentations and links to other presenters around Australia
- We worked with a highly trained crew to pull off a complex event
- This 4 min video is a collection of various events we have filmed
- From conferences and workshops to event marketing
- From to stage events to live streaming
- Most events are filmed with 2 or 3 cameras
- Social Media Promo of this International event.
- We also live streamed this 2-day event.
- During the live stream we mixed between the 2 cameras and the ppt slides.
- This 6 min video is the Highlights from this prestigious event
- We filmed this event for 6 days at the Brisbane exhibition and Convention centre.
- We also did a Facebook Live stream each day
- The client received all the unedited footage on a hard drive for archive purposes.
- Dennis Hogan looks set for a title fight in 2019
- This movie helped to promote the initial campaign which has led to a substantial boxing revival in Brisbane.
- We produced the Motion Graphic animations for all 26 categories
- We also produced this Highlight Video
- We supplied our Open Photobooth with an amazing selection of props
- This is the second year that Paramount has produced a video to promote the expo.
- We interviewed the organiser and did lots of vox pops.
- This 10 min Highlights of the Positive Mindset Creative Arts Festival.
- This is the third time that paramount have filmed this event.
- The festival continues to nurture and develop the capacity of the Metro South Health Region to recognise and respond to the mental heath needs and issues in young people.
- We also produced credit card USB’s of the entire 2.5 hour concert.
- These were given to schools in the region as a momento.
- Aids Conference filmed at the Brisbane convention Centre.
- In post we cut between the 2 cameras and edited in the powerpoint slides.
- We used the picture–in–picture effect so you could see the slide while at the same time seeing the Presenter.
- The four sections were compressed for online delivery.
- We filmed the Queensland Launch of Tough Mudder.
- A few critical shots were filmed in slow motion to add dramatic effect
- 1 of 5 examples of Facebook Live Streaming.
- Each day of the WHO Conference we filmed a 15 live stream to Facebook.
- We used 2 cameras, adding in supers.
- At the start of the Stream we have a holding slide or video to notify viewers the stream is about to start.
- Behind the scenes filming and live streaming the Afford Awards.
- This glittering event was live-streamed to Australia.
- We contributed visuals to a Highlights clip made in Melbourne
- One camera was roving, the other stationery filming the stage
- Edelman Australia, the world’s largest independent PR agency, was hired by Primo foods to create positive PR
- Edelman asked Paramount to film an event live and make instant movies for social media
- A Guinness World Record attempt took place, broadcast live on Channel 7