When giant USA and Aussie companies need live streaming certainty in Brisbane, they turn to Paramount Video Productions for creating video content. We are an experienced event video production company, specialising in event filming.
Do you want your event recorded, live-streamed, photographed, and marketed by Brisbane’s most experienced TV & Video production company – a professional, BBC TV-trained team with 40 years of experience? Sounds like you need our event videography services.
We film with multiple cameras and can build a set or light an existing space. We use a TriCaster mixing system with Zoom and Skype inputs for remote presenters, and can insert the PowerPoint slides as a picture and picture effect. We host your Livestream on a secure dedicated page with your branding, or stream to Facebook or YouTube.
Live Streaming Services Brisbane
When the United Nations and WHO met in Brisbane, Paramount Video did a live streaming feed every evening for one hour. Five days of live streaming! Interviews with Health ministers of Australia, Japan, China and more – live-streamed to the world! If the UN trusts us, you can too!
Our video production services can produce content before the event, to be played into the live stream, or within an exciting highlights video of the event (created in post production). We have done this for training events, sports matches and awards nights.
Since 2000 we have recorded and marketed about 100 major events. From BIG (AFL, United Nations) to smaller businesses (SmartKits Australia). Our proven track record is your guarantee of BBC TV excellence delivered with a friendly smile.
To find out more about why we are experts in professional event videography, click the links below, and we’ll join you at your next event.
- This promo was produced to thank the participants and sponsors.
- We used the acceptance speeches as a theme to add context to the event.
- We interviewed the winners and filmed each table so all guests were included.
- Filmed with 2 cameras, one on a tripod at the back of the venue, the other on a gimbal.
- Smartkits Australia, went all out this year with their I Built It Smarter Competition.
- This year Paramount filmed it at the Procam Studios.
- We used 2 robotic cameras and 2 studio cameras.
- We hosted the event on a dedicated page that linked to Facebook so no problems with drop out or music copyright.
- We did livestreaming globally from Brisbane for Skillsoft, a major USA company.
- The United Nations, livestreaming to Facebook happened each day for one week.
- For The Associated Schools (TAS) we did live-streaming from sports fields.
- For the Leadership HQ awards livestream, we played in videos and remote mobile phones to two large screens. We mixed 2 cameras, live.
- Paramount, together with our live streaming guru ran the Rajant Partner Summit.
- This was a 2 day global event with most presentations, presented over zoom.
- The Tricaster was the prefect tool to handle all the inputs (zoom/two cameras/videos).
- One day was spent rehearsing with the remote presenters and testing the complicated set-up.
- Paramount Video followed the client’s brief from America and had the set made locally.
- We filmed the Australian presentations and links to other presenters around Australia.
- We worked with a highly trained crew to pull off a complex event.
- This 4 min video is a collection of various events we have filmed.
- From conferences and workshops to event marketing.
- From to stage events to live streaming.
- Most events are filmed with 2 or 3 cameras.
- Social Media Promo of this International event.
- We also live streamed this 2-day event.
- During the live stream we mixed between the 2 cameras and the ppt slides.
- This 6 min video is the Highlights from this prestigious event.
- We filmed this event for 6 days at the Brisbane exhibition and Convention centre.
- We also did a Facebook Live stream each day.
- The client received all the unedited footage on a hard drive for archive purposes.
- Dennis Hogan looks set for a title fight in 2019.
- This movie helped to promote the initial campaign which has led to a substantial boxing revival in Brisbane.
- We produced the Motion Graphic animations for all 26 categories.
- We also produced this Highlight Video.
- We supplied our Open Photobooth with an amazing selection of props.
- This is the second year that Paramount has produced a video to promote the expo.
- We interviewed the organiser and did lots of vox pops.
- This 10 min Highlights of the Positive Mindset Creative Arts Festival.
- This is the third time that paramount have filmed this event.
- The festival continues to nurture and develop the capacity of the Metro South Health Region to recognise and respond to the mental heath needs and issues in young people.
- We also produced credit card USB’s of the entire 2.5 hour concert.
- These were given to schools in the region as a momento.
- Aids Conference filmed at the Brisbane convention Centre.
- In post we cut between the 2 cameras and edited in the powerpoint slides.
- We used the picture–in–picture effect so you could see the slide while at the same time seeing the Presenter.
- The four sections were compressed for online delivery.
- We filmed the Queensland Launch of Tough Mudder.
- A few critical shots were filmed in slow motion to add dramatic effect.
- 1 of 5 examples of Facebook Live Streaming.
- Each day of the WHO Conference we filmed a 15 live stream to Facebook.
- We used 2 cameras, adding in supers.
- At the start of the Stream we have a holding slide or video to notify viewers the stream is about to start.
- Behind the scenes filming and live streaming the Afford Awards.
- This glittering event was live-streamed to Australia.
- We contributed visuals to a Highlights clip made in Melbourne
- One camera was roving, the other stationery filming the stage
- Edelman Australia, the world’s largest independent PR agency, was hired by Primo foods to create positive PR
- Edelman asked Paramount to film an event live and make instant movies for social media
- A Guinness World Record attempt took place, broadcast live on Channel 7
If you’ve enjoyed scrolling through some of the promotional video content, why not reach out and chat to us about how we can help you with your next event videos? Our experienced team would love to hear about your next corporate event or live streaming opportunity. We specialise in award ceremony videos, sports events and everything in between. We exceed your expectations. Talk to Producer Claire now.