BBC-TV trained, we give you a truly outstanding documentary wedding video – you will be ecstatic. That is the great feeling all our wedding video customers get as they enjoy forever that warm fuzzy feeling when viewing our expertly crafted films.
Cinematic or documentary style, we love filming your special occasion. Its an honour and privilege to give you the gift of the best wedding coverage possible You will treasure this your entire life – as do the over 300 happy brides we have worked with since the year 2000. From Bride Prepares, to pre-Ceremony, Ceremony, Post- Ceremony, Family Photos, Bridal Party Photos, Reception before event, Reception, Speeches, Cake, Bridal Dance, Dance, Messages, Farewell – each moment is lovingly filmed by a world-class crew. All this is made into a stunning Highlights or a short film – your choice. Please call Producers Trev or Claire, make an appointment, visit our Springwood studio, see examples, tell us your dreams and hopes. We’ll tailor-make a wedding/photo package that meets your budget.
- Montage of a few stunning weddings we have filmed!
- Edited material supplied on a hard drive or USB.
- Most edited weddings go for 2 hrs: Highlights (5 mins) Bride Preparing (5-10 mins) Groom Preparing (5 mins) Ceremony (30-40 mins) Bridal photography (5 mins) Reception (40-90 mins).
- You supply the music.
- This romantic wedding had it all, an owl delivering the wedding ring, actors playing the part of waiters and bridal photography with cows. Check it out!
- Darius and Faiza had a traditional Bangladeshi four-day wedding.
- On the Friday night, we filmed the colourful Tumeric Reception.
- On Saturday, we were privy to a private and more intimate ceremony held in a family home.
- On Sunday, we filmed the groom getting ready at his home and the bride and her bridesmaids preparing at Palazzo Versace. Afterwards, we filmed their lavish reception within the Versace Ballroom.
- This wedding day started at 6.30am and ended at 11pm
- Filmed wiht 2 cameras to ensure nothing was missed
- Our aim was to tell the story of the couple and their wonderful community. We have filmed about 5 African weddings, we love the colourful rituals.
- We did this by filming lots of interviews and messages and filming all the choirs.
- All the raw and edited footage was supplied on a hard drive (4 hrs of edited material)
- We also did the photography (documentary style). Couple are ecstatic!