During this time of crisis reach your audience everywhere 24/7. Have you always wanted to record your training to deliver it online?
Well now is the time! You have the time we have the resources to script, record and edit your videos. We can also assist with embedding them into a LMS (Leaning Management System) or stream them live. Using multiple camera angles, green screen, Pay Per View or Free pay per view or free viewing to social media.
We can provided a dedicated servor so the signal is more stable. We can brand the page of the stream, so it integrates with your companies branding,
Geo-location and analytics resources available. Monetize your event . Tickets Issued and managed by PayPal . 100% secure transaction.
Our team is ready, willing and able to assist you with exceptional service, guaranteed excellence from, large corporations. social/entertainment events, to small businesses
We’ve produced every type of eLearning, Safety & Health, Induction and Educational video. From very large organisations such as VALE, the United Nations, the Federal Government, Queensland Health, Queensland Police and NSW Health to private companies such as global giants Pratt and Whitney… or just your local start-up.
Talk to friendly Producers Trev or Claire today.
- A 4 min selection of various projects
- “How To” training content for Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Induction videos for Pinata farms and Vale Mining
- Compliance videos using dramatic scenarios
- Recordings of conferences, seminars and workshops – using 2 cameras and editing in the ppt slides
- eLearning content filmed on a green screen
- Downer Group is an integrated services company that designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities for customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- The 3 videos were produced for a new Induction programme
- We made 3 stories: The Day In The Life of a Meter Reader, a Plumber and a Dis-Connector
- We also produced welcome videos of the CEO and Safety Manager
- We developed the engaging scripts from the clients technical notes
- Filmed in one hour on location on the Sunshine Coast
- A staff member presented video, adding engagement, authenticity
- Text on screen was added to enhance recall and learning
- This video will be supplied on a USB to all new pineapple pickers so they can keep reviewing the content
- Together with the client we developed videos for the Performance Advisory Group eLearning platform
- The videos were filmed in our green screen studio
- The role play videos were filmed with 3 cameras. No need to repeat actions
- We produced about 40 videos for 5 different modules. All shot in 3.5 days !!!
- We applied compression to the videos so file sizes were good for the Learning Management System. Quality wasn’t compromised
- Radfords, a NZ based software company commissioned a video to promote their FRESHPACK MULTI SOLUTION
- The brief was to show the software using SEEKA as the case study
- Shot in Victoria, 8 hrs, various locations
- We adhered closely to the brand guidelines
- This 24 minute Occupational Health and Hygiene video was made for Vale. It helped stop black lung disease
- The video educated the workforce on health hazards in the workplace and how to remain healthy
- We filmed on two mines in Queensland. Going underground was scary and amazing fun!
- Titles and other components were animated according to the brand guidelines
- This video is an 18 minute edited version from the original. Enjoy
- Made for Valer, the Training arm of Vale
- The video encourages recruitment, showing a career path
- We designed the 2D Animation
- Made for MTK Training
- This video trains Real Estate Agents and Property Managers on how to identify properties that may have been used as a clandestine Meth lab
- Paramount made a 59 sec version for Instagram