From prestigious Health films now in the Smithsonian Institute, to Induction, Health and Safety, Onboarding, Compliance, Human Resources (and more) for Industry, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing, Government, Civil Engineering and the Retail Sector… we do it all.
We produce educational content for all companies big and small. Examples: Aircraft maintenance training for Pratt & Whitney Canada; Induction video for Air Liquide, a major French multinational; an interactive ebook plus Health and Safety induction videos for Vale, the world’s second biggest coal miner. For Piling Contractors, we’ve worked on some of Queensland’s most iconic projects such as The Tugun Bypass, The Gateway Bridge and The Gold Coast Desalination Plant. For Queensland Police, the University of Queensland, Health Queensland, Health NSW and the United Nations (the World Health Organisation) we’ve produced major projects.
As a BBC TV- trained company with advanced University qualifications, we offer a wide range of digital media solutions: dramatic scenarios, professional presenters, Green Screen, Animation (2D & 3D) and Augmented Reality. We are communication experts who take your research and develop scripts that impact directly on your target audience. This improves learning outcomes, helping your company become more productive and profitable.
- A 4 min selection of various projects
- “How To” training content for Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Induction videos for Pinata farms and Vale Mining
- Compliance videos using dramatic scenarios
- Recordings of conferences, seminars and workshops – using 2 cameras and editing in the ppt slides
- eLearning content filmed on a green screen
- Filmed in one hour on location on the Sunshine Coast
- A staff member presented, to add authenticity
- Text on screen was added to enhance recall and learning
- This video will be supplied on a USB to all new pineapple pickers so they can keep reviewing the content
- Together with the client we developed videos for the Performance Advisory Group eLearning platform.
- All the on-camera videos were filmed in our green screen studio.
- All the role play videos were filmed with 3 cameras so that we didn’t need to repeat the action.
- We produced about 40 videos for 5 different modules. All shot in 3.5 days!
- We were able apply a lot of compression to the videos so the file sizes were small enough for the LMS (Learning Management System) but the quality wasn’t compromised.
- Radfords, a NZ based software company commissioned a video to promote their FRESHPACK MULTI SOLUTION
- The brief was to show the software using SEEKA as the case study
- Shot in Victoria. 8 hrs, various locations
- We adhered closely to the brand guidelines
- This 24 minute Occupational Health and Hygiene video was made for Vale (second biggest mining company in the world).
- This video was produced to educate the workforce on the various health hazards in the workplace and how best to deal with them.
- We filmed on two mines in Queensland, going underground was amazing fun!
- The titles and other components were animated according to the brand guidelines. This video is a 18 min edited version from the original.
- Made for Valer, the Training arm of Vale (second biggest mining company in the world)
- This video encourages recruitment, showing a career path.
- Paramount was given existing material and we designed the 2D Animation.