From prestigious Health films now in the Smithsonian Institute, to Induction, Health and Safety, Onboarding, Compliance, Human Resources (and more) for Industry, Construction, Mining, Manufacturing, Civil Engineering, the Retail Sector – we do it all.
We help you communicate more effectively, making learning more memorable. Statistics show Paramount’s video productions, used in a Blended Learning context, helps your trainees remember more over time – thus becoming more productive and earning more revenue. You get best value for money – your dollar investment leads to greatly improved productivity, Health and Safety.
- Together with the client we developed videos for the Performance Advisory Group eLearning platform.
- All the on-camera videos were filmed in our green screen studio.
- All the role play videos were filmed with 3 cameras so that we didn’t need to repeat the action.
- We produced about 40 videos for 5 different modules. All shot in 3.5 days!
- We were able apply a lot of compression to the videos so the file sizes were small enough for the LMS (Learning Management System) but the quality wasn’t compromised.
- This video was produced for ABSCO Sheds.
- The brief was to show clients a step-by-step process on how to erect a shed.
- We needed to adhere closely to the brand guidelines
- This 24 minute Occupational Health and Hygiene video was made for Vale (second biggest mining company in the world).
- This video was produced to educate the workforce on the various health hazards in the workplace and how best to deal with them.
- We filmed on two mines in Queensland, going underground was amazing fun!
- The titles and other components were animated using the brand guidelines as a guide. This video is a 2 min edited version from the original.
- Made for Valer, the Training arm of Vale (second biggest mining company in the world)
- This video encourages recruitment, showing a career path.
- Paramount was given existing material and we designed the 2D Animation.