Online training and education, live streaming of educational events… the future is now. Video your training, deliver it online. Our super-experienced team is ready, willing and able to assist you with all your educational and training communication needs.
Since 1989 we’ve produced every type of eLearning, Safety & Health, Induction and Educational video. We understand your industry or endeavor. We can train your company more effectively, using video and other mediums: animation, photos, motion graphics, text.
We work with big and small companies: such as VALE, the United Nations, the Federal Government, Queensland Health, Queensland Police, NSW Health. Private companies such as global giant, aircraft manufacturer Pratt and Whitney Canada, worked with our team. Together we made a video-based global manual to improve engine tuning on thousands of aircraft worldwide.
From concept, as with Downer, to accurate shooting as with Pinata Farms. From dramatic scenarios in education with QUT Uni, NSW and Queensland Health, to simple Health and Safety videos for Air Liquide… we do it all for you.
Hear how your dream training or educational program will be transformed from concept to script. Discover how easy and fun it is to produce an educational movie. Sigh with relief as your students learn and remember better than ever before, your peers salute you, your boss loves you.
Talk to friendly Producers Trev or Claire today.
- Use this time of pandemic to pivot your business.
- Get a recurring income worldwide 24/7 by producing video content for online training
- We filmed 8 x 1 hr sessions 4 days for Marcel Desbiens
- We used 3 cameras to record 3 angles simultaneously
- We also produced this promo to promote the onlien series
- A 4 min selection of various projects
- “How To” training content for Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Induction videos for Pinata farms and Vale Mining
- Compliance videos using dramatic scenarios
- Recordings of conferences, seminars and workshops – using 2 cameras and editing in the ppt slides
- eLearning content filmed on a green screen
- Downer Group is an integrated services company that designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities for customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- The 3 videos were produced for a new Induction programme
- We made 3 stories: The Day In The Life of a Meter Reader, a Plumber and a Dis-Connector
- We also produced welcome videos of the CEO and Safety Manager
- We developed the engaging scripts from the clients technical notes
- Filmed in one hour on location on the Sunshine Coast
- A staff member presented video, adding engagement, authenticity
- Text on screen was added to enhance recall and learning
- This video will be supplied on a USB to all new pineapple pickers so they can keep reviewing the content
- Together with the client we developed videos for the Performance Advisory Group eLearning platform
- The videos were filmed in our green screen studio
- The role play videos were filmed with 3 cameras. No need to repeat actions
- We produced about 40 videos for 5 different modules. All shot in 3.5 days !!!
- We applied compression to the videos so file sizes were good for the Learning Management System. Quality wasn’t compromised
- Radfords, a NZ based software company commissioned a video to promote their FRESHPACK MULTI SOLUTION
- The brief was to show the software using SEEKA as the case study
- Shot in Victoria, 8 hrs, various locations
- We adhered closely to the brand guidelines
- This 24 minute Occupational Health and Hygiene video was made for Vale. It helped stop black lung disease
- The video educated the workforce on health hazards in the workplace and how to remain healthy
- We filmed on two mines in Queensland. Going underground was scary and amazing fun!
- Titles and other components were animated according to the brand guidelines
- This video is an 18 minute edited version from the original. Enjoy
- Made for Valer, the Training arm of Vale
- The video encourages recruitment, showing a career path
- We designed the 2D Animation
- Made for MTK Training
- This video trains Real Estate Agents and Property Managers on how to identify properties that may have been used as a clandestine Meth lab
- Paramount made a 59 sec version for Instagram