Paramount Video & Digital Productions produces excellent BBC TV-quality video and photos for the Health and Medical sector.
Our Dementia work for UQ can be found in the American Library of Congress which accepts only work of the highest order. Work for QUT includes many QUT Schools and institutions. Griffith has contracted work in the legal department. Queensland Health has worked with us in various sectors, especially Brain Injury and Dementia. NSW Health is also a customer.
Paramount Video’s extensive TV background (1989-2000) ensures we have the scripting and production experience to communicate well to your target audience. Via professional scriptwriting, done together with you as a team, your complex ideas are transformed into a simple message. Your audience will understand, relate to and remember your message. Drama and documentary are used to communicate memorably.
Paramount Video, one of Brisbane’s most experienced TV, Video & Animation production companies, helps you achieve great things. Our work is “transformative,” positively transforming the lives of those who experience it. Together, we will make the world a healthier, safer, better place.
- Dr. Ahmad Ali is a urological surgeon with a particular interest in prostate cancer, laparoscopic urological surgery, benign prostate surgery, urinary incontinence and complicated renal stone surgery.
- We produced a video for his showroom in order to inform patients, who are waiting, more about Dr. Ali’s services
- We also produced a second video explaining what a Urologist does.
- Both videos were made into a loop for the waiting room.
- Examples of some of the techniques we have used in producing health films
- Dramatic Scenarios – we cast and directed the actors
- Filming clinician interviews and lived experience interviews
- Presentaions using power point slides
- Dr Theresa Scott from the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work at The University of Queensland and Bernice Chong, Psychologist and Case Manager at Blue Care speak about their experience of working with Paramount Video Production on this 6-month project.
- The project involved collaborating with Healthcare Interactive – a company based in New York that does online training for counsellors.
- The project was challenging in that Paramount had a very small space in which to work.
- Each participant had a lapel mic and we mixed the audio live. At times we also had to record a Skype conversation.
- Felicity Baker, Associate Professor, School of Music, The University of Queensland, speaks the role video played in assisting her to communicate her academic research.
- She also speaks about her working relationship with Paramount Video.
- We produced a 35 minute video about how music can benefit people with Dementia.
- A panel discussion and scenarios were used to illustrate the methodology.
- Three Min Introduction to a 38 min YouTube Video about Communication Strategies in Dementia.
- We produced a series for Care Staff and one for Home Carers.
- The series was produced with and without subtitles.See the full 100 mins on UQ’s YouTube Channel.
- Three Min Introduction to a 22 min YouTube Video about Memory Strategies in Dementia.
- We produced a series for Care Staff and one for Home Carers. Actors were used throughout.
- See the full 100 mins on UQ’s YouTube Channel.
- ABIOS of Queensland Health commissioned us to produce five 10 to 18 minute stories about Identity After Brain Injury.
- This video is an extract from two stories.
- This documentary series helps students and carers understand the effects of brain injury on personality.
- A separate three part series was produced for Health Professionals. Judith Nance of ABIOS researched and scripted the project.
- A 24 minute DVD produced to make people aware of the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
- AusSun conducts research in ultraviolet (UV) radiation and its subsequent health effects on Australians.
- Filming open-heart surgery with some of the world’s most distinguished cardiac surgeons.
- We have filmed many operations, knee. shoulder and now heart…not for the faint hearted!